Benefits of Merging your Tik Tok Campaign with your Instagram Campaign
While many people were skeptical about the popularity of TikTok in its initial phase, this social media platform is now reaching the general masses. More and more people are joining this platform, causing a shift in the demographics of users. TikTok was considered to be a young people platform earlier. Now its followers have diversified into all age groups. In comparison, Instagram is still the most popular influencer marketing platform of all. Most of the brands use this platform to reach their intended audience. Let us now discuss the benefits of Instagram vs. TikTok in terms of influencer marketing and brand reach.
Benefits of Using Instagram
Around 79 percent of the brands prefer to use Instagram as their preferred choice for social media marketing. According to a survey, an average Instagram user spends around 28 minutes every day on this platform browsing through the platform as well as viewing popular brand stories. This increases the likelihood of the brand message being seen by the intended audience. There are several benefits of using Instagram as your brand marketing platform. Let us discuss a few of them:
- Instagram is the undisputed home of most of the social media influencers. It is due to this reason Instagram is the first choice for brands to launch their marketing campaigns.
- There are several tools available to marketers to make sure that they reach their target audience. Instagram gives control to the brands so that they can target specific population demographics and get the required number of Instagram followers. This demographic criterion is based on age, gender, interest, location, and many more.
- There is also the added feature of advertisements on Instagram, which helps in getting more Instagram likes and Instagram views. They also include click-throughs to various shopping links. This feature helps in creating a clear path to the product sales section. By merging Tik Tok marketing and Instagram marketing campaigns, brands can create undisputed brand awareness as well as a sales campaign.
- With the shopping links shared by the influencers, brand marketers can keep a track of the conversions, audience reach as well as engagement rates. With these useful tools provided by Instagram, brands can manage the success of their online marketing campaigns adequately.
Benefits of merging Tiktok with Instagram
TikTok is basically only a video platform. Creators on this platform can create 60 second long videos, which are around four times more than what is offered by Instagram stories. In addition, most of the Instagram users come from the bracket of 16-24, though it is fast changing with more and more people embracing it. By merging Instagram with TikTok, brands can avail of the following advantages:
- They can create organic social influencer placement. This can be done by teaming with popular TikTokers and Instagrammers and asking them to share and craft similar brand content.
- With a huge song list and a large kit of TikTok editing tools at their disposal, marketers can create dynamic content that adds substance to your average Instagram message. This is, of course, aided by the longer duration of play too.
- TikTok offers liberty to the brands to create their accounts through which they can even share their video messages with their followers. This aids in better customer engagement for the brands.
- Merging of both Instagram and TikTok accounts allow the brands for specific targeting while creating a better relationship with the younger demographic.
- Brands also have the option of increasing their user base by merging these platforms. Since Instagram is used by users worldwide, it is fast becoming easy for brands to free Instagram followers and free Instagram likes. However, TikTok is still to reach its full potential.
To fully optimize your online marketing efforts, it is best to merge your Instagram and TikTok platforms. This will help your brand to market creative brand stories to the target customer base while achieving a better rate of conversion. With this strategy, you will be able to develop a marketing campaign that will bring you results for many years to come.
Also on TurboMedia
Get More Reach on Instagram with Hashtags
Instagram is the most popular social media platform, with over 1 billion users every month. All digital and social media marketers know that out of all the platforms where you can grow your business, Instagram…
Using TikTok Videos for Instagram Stories & Reels: How to Do It
TikTok is widely considered to be one of the most famous short video apps in the world today. The video-sharing app is reportedly used by more than 1 billion people around the world. Picking up…
How to Become an Instagram Influencer?
With the rising popularity of influencer marketing, becoming an Instagram influencer is now a legitimate and lucrative career choice. There are many who have successfully launched themselves into stardom and earning millions by becoming an…