Create a Perfect Instagram Bio for Business Accounts
Your Instagram bio is the first thing people see when they land on your account. It’s especially important to craft the perfect Instagram bio for business accounts since this bio will showcase your brand’s personality.
It’s important to know the personality you want to showcase for your brand. Is it modern or classic? Do you have an open and friendly work culture or do you believe in formal setups? Are you a customer-centric brand? What are the values your brand strives for? For example, protecting the environment by reducing your carbon footprint or using ethically sourced raw material showcases core values.
Understanding the core values and personality of your brand will help you create an appropriate bio and content that reaches the right audience.
The basic components of your account
The following are the components of your business account that engage the audience from the get-go:
- Profile photo: use your company logo or brand visuals here.
- Username: ideally, this should be your brand name. If that’s not available, you can add symbols or numbers to it while keeping the name.
- Bio: this conveys relevant information about your brand.
- Website: add the link to your website or landing page here.
- Email/phone: you can add one or both contact details so potential customers can contact you directly.
- Directions: this lets customers find your store or office. You can skip this if you’re an online-only brand.
- Call and other actions: people will use these buttons to take actions such as calling or emailing you.
Steps to create the perfect bio
- Understand your goal: know whether you want users to be redirected to your website or contact you, or if you want them to purchase your product/service directly on Instagram’s e-commerce setup.
- Add only essential information: there’s a 150-character limit on bios, so ensure you only include information that’s absolutely essential. For example, your niche (food, finance, beauty, fashion, etc.), location, and the products/services you offer.
- Use emoji: using emoji in your text allows you to add a personality to your bio and it doesn’t seem dull or boring.
- Keep it simple: since the bio is very short, ensure it’s simple to read and don’t complicate it. Most social media users have a limited attention span and they won’t read it if it seems confusing or complicated.
- Include appropriate hashtags: include hashtags relevant to your brand, such as your niche, location, the name of your product/service (if it’s a popular one), or even a custom hashtag with your brand’s name. It will allow users searching for those hashtags to find your account and boost audience engagement and organic reach.
- Add appropriate CTAs and action buttons: if you want the customers to call you, add a ‘Call Now’ button, or an ‘Email’ button if that’s what they need to do. You can even connect third-party apps to your profile and add action buttons that lead your customers to that app/website. For example, you can add a ‘Book Now’ button that leads users to an appointment booking platform.
- Add a link to your website or landing page: this is crucial if you wish to send audiences to your website or landing page to follow your sales funnel. It can also boost your credibility to have a professional website in the bio.
- Provide relevant contact details: ensure you provide the correct email address and phone number. Customers will contact you through these, especially if you add a powerful CTA and the right action button. It will help generate quality leads and boost your sales.
Creating the perfect bio for your business account on Instagram and adding all the details can help boost your sales and grow your audience.
You can grow your audience much faster and effortlessly if you buy Instagram followers and likes. Subscribe to a free or paid plan now with TurboMedia to grow your followers and audience engagement!
Also on TurboMedia
The Case for Reels: Do they Help You Stand Out on Instagram?
Have an Instagram account and want to start using Reels? Let’s first talk about when Instagram Reels was introduced and how it can help you get more likes, followers, and comments. All about Instagram Reels…
7 Ways to Gain More Instagram Followers In 2021
What was once just a fun app for millennials has quickly turned to become the second-highest social networking site in the world. Instagram is a thriving platform for audience building, networking, selling and content marketing…
Smart Things Bloggers Do To Boost Instagram Followers
Instagram has become an important tool for businesses to promote their brand and build an engaged audience. Whether you are an established brand or a new one, there are things you can do to improve…