How Instagram Influencers Can Boost Your Business
Instagram influencers are people who have a large following on the social media platform and can influence their audience to buy your product or service. You can partner with social media influencers to buy Instagram followers and likes.
Instagram marketing is the most popular social media marketing strategy.
Approximately 67% of marketers in the US have used influencer marketing strategies for their clients, and this number is expected to increase to nearly 73% in the year 2022.
Using influencer marketing can showcase your Instagram page to a larger audience than you can reach organically in a relatively short time.
What influencers do
An influencer is an individual who has a dedicated (and often large) following on social media. They specialize in a particular niche, usually by earning relevant qualifications and being a professional in the field. Some of the most common influencer niches can be travel, beauty, lifestyle, fashion, health and fitness, parenting, music, and even business and finance.
They use their knowledge and social reach to promote products or brands they believe in to influence their audience to follow that brand or buy their products/services.
The influencer can promote your brand or product/service through their posts, including photos, videos, and reels. Your sales will certainly go up if you partner with the right influencer, as their followers are the people already interested in your niche. Since you don’t have to create a new market for yourself, influencer marketing is a relatively low-effort strategy that can bring higher profits if done right.
5 benefits of influencer marketing
Here are 5 main benefits of paying an influencer to promote your brand or product/service:
- Increased brand visibility and reach: your brand will reach a significantly larger audience through an influencer than it can through organic efforts.
- Build trust and authority for your brand: influencer marketing will improve your brand awareness while simultaneously building trust for it. When their followers trust your brand, you can establish yourself as an authority in the industry.
- Reach your target audience effortlessly: only the people interested in a particular field follow an influencer from that field. So, when the influencer promotes your brand, you automatically reach your target audience with significantly low efforts.
- Reach a broader and newer audience: your brand can reach the millennial and gen z population through influencers which can consistently bring in new and loyal customers.
- Lead generation: ultimately, influencers help boost your sales by sending leads to your desired location (Instagram page, website, sales pages, etc).
Who should you choose and how much should you pay them?
Choose influencers with at least a 5% engagement (likes + comments) ratio if they have a smaller following of 10,000 to 20,000. For influencers with a higher following (more than 20,000), choose ones who have at least 3% engagement on their posts.
Depending on the number of followers they have, influencers are divided into 5 categories. The amount you pay to partner with them depends largely on which category they fall under. Here are the rates you can expect:
- Nano influencer: they have 1-10k followers and charge between $10 and $100 per post.
- Micro influencer: they have 10-100k followers and charge between $100 and $500 per post.
- Mid-level influencer: they have 100-500k followers and charge between $500 and $5,000 per post.
- Macro influencer: they have 500k to 1 million followers and charge between $5,000 and $10,000 per post.
- Mega influencer (think the Kardashian family): they have more than 1 million followers and can charge anything upwards of $10,000.
Partnering with Instagram influencers is a low-cost and low-effort strategy of reaching thousands of people looking for the products/services you offer.
You can also increase audience engagement quickly by purchasing Instagram likes at a low cost. Subscribe to a free or paid plan on TurboMedia to grow and promote your business!
Also on TurboMedia
Your Guide to Geotargeting on Instagram
Businesses are always finding ways to expand their reach on Instagram. As many as 1 billion people have accounts on Instagram, and almost 500 million use it daily. No doubt, a strong brand presence on…
The Case for Reels: Do they Help You Stand Out on Instagram?
Have an Instagram account and want to start using Reels? Let’s first talk about when Instagram Reels was introduced and how it can help you get more likes, followers, and comments. All about Instagram Reels…
Awesome Poll Ideas to Engage Audiences on Instagram
Over 60% of businesses on Instagram Stories use mentions, Insta polls or hashtags every month. More than 500 million Instagram users are using stories every day. There has never been a better time to harness…