How Instagram Influencers Can Boost Your Business
Instagram influencers are people who have a large following on the social media platform and can influence their audience to buy your product or service. You can partner with social media influencers to buy Instagram followers and likes.
Instagram marketing is the most popular social media marketing strategy.
Approximately 67% of marketers in the US have used influencer marketing strategies for their clients, and this number is expected to increase to nearly 73% in the year 2022.
Using influencer marketing can showcase your Instagram page to a larger audience than you can reach organically in a relatively short time.
What influencers do
An influencer is an individual who has a dedicated (and often large) following on social media. They specialize in a particular niche, usually by earning relevant qualifications and being a professional in the field. Some of the most common influencer niches can be travel, beauty, lifestyle, fashion, health and fitness, parenting, music, and even business and finance.
They use their knowledge and social reach to promote products or brands they believe in to influence their audience to follow that brand or buy their products/services.
The influencer can promote your brand or product/service through their posts, including photos, videos, and reels. Your sales will certainly go up if you partner with the right influencer, as their followers are the people already interested in your niche. Since you don’t have to create a new market for yourself, influencer marketing is a relatively low-effort strategy that can bring higher profits if done right.
5 benefits of influencer marketing
Here are 5 main benefits of paying an influencer to promote your brand or product/service:
- Increased brand visibility and reach: your brand will reach a significantly larger audience through an influencer than it can through organic efforts.
- Build trust and authority for your brand: influencer marketing will improve your brand awareness while simultaneously building trust for it. When their followers trust your brand, you can establish yourself as an authority in the industry.
- Reach your target audience effortlessly: only the people interested in a particular field follow an influencer from that field. So, when the influencer promotes your brand, you automatically reach your target audience with significantly low efforts.
- Reach a broader and newer audience: your brand can reach the millennial and gen z population through influencers which can consistently bring in new and loyal customers.
- Lead generation: ultimately, influencers help boost your sales by sending leads to your desired location (Instagram page, website, sales pages, etc).
Who should you choose and how much should you pay them?
Choose influencers with at least a 5% engagement (likes + comments) ratio if they have a smaller following of 10,000 to 20,000. For influencers with a higher following (more than 20,000), choose ones who have at least 3% engagement on their posts.
Depending on the number of followers they have, influencers are divided into 5 categories. The amount you pay to partner with them depends largely on which category they fall under. Here are the rates you can expect:
- Nano influencer: they have 1-10k followers and charge between $10 and $100 per post.
- Micro influencer: they have 10-100k followers and charge between $100 and $500 per post.
- Mid-level influencer: they have 100-500k followers and charge between $500 and $5,000 per post.
- Macro influencer: they have 500k to 1 million followers and charge between $5,000 and $10,000 per post.
- Mega influencer (think the Kardashian family): they have more than 1 million followers and can charge anything upwards of $10,000.
Partnering with Instagram influencers is a low-cost and low-effort strategy of reaching thousands of people looking for the products/services you offer.
You can also increase audience engagement quickly by purchasing Instagram likes at a low cost. Subscribe to a free or paid plan on TurboMedia to grow and promote your business!
Also on TurboMedia
How Is Instagram’s New “Hide Like” Feature Affecting Business Promotion
Instagram likes have been one of the many vanity metrics used to determine engagement on the photo-sharing platform. Buying free Instagram likes as well as free Instagram followers can give your brand’s profile a boost…
Everything You Wanted to Know About the Instagram Algorithm In 2021
There’s a lot happening on Instagram. Users are Instagram followers of several accounts and may or may not engage with the content of all of the accounts they follow. The Instagram algorithm is designed to…
Why No One Seems to “Like” You, and What You Can Do About It
As of June 2018, Instagram announced that the popular social media platform had reached an unprecedented 1 billion monthly users, with 500 million daily active users. This makes Instagram the second most routinely visited social…