Why Has Instagram Become The Popular Choice of Self Help Businesses?
Businesses are increasingly moving towards digital mediums for expansion. Social media platforms provide a low cost and effective marketing options for small business. Asset light firms, including wellness and self-help can benefit a lot from platforms such as Instagram. But with higher competition, they need to gather sizeable Instagram followers for reaching out to prospective customers. A proper social media strategy is inevitable for this. In certain cases, the services of Instagram marketing are also necessary for optimizing your online presence. Let us explore the relevance of loyal Instagram followers and user engagement such as Instagram likes and comments.
Across the globe, people are searching for motivation, mental well-being and happiness. In this context self-help business are blooming. Currently, there are multiple models of self-help businesses. They can be purely digital medium or with the presence of physical products. The major digital mediums are podcasts, blogs and videos. There are businesses that work in hybrid mode also. Some examples of such businesses are,
- Startup/entrepreneur motivation blogs
- Self-help podcasts
- Yoga and well-being (videos/blogs)
- Exercise and gym related
- Meditation techniques
- Finance related advice
- Personal grooming and nutrition
Across all these segments, capturing a huge set of followers is necessary for business growth. Instagram is the perfect social media platform for such entities. It offers seamless user interaction through Instagram likes and shares. This can lead to an expansion in the business footprint, especially for digital-only content. Additionally, Instagram comment is a feature that helps in instant feedback and customer testimonials.
Instagram Marketing for Self Help Business
Instagram is evolving into a favorite market place of self-help business. With more than 1 billion active users, it is surely a marketing paradise. From short videos, stories, and image sharing options, it is an effective way to capture user attention. The favorable reasons for Instagram as a powerful tool for self-help business are,
- Visual Impact: Images are always powerful than words. A perfect picture with a few quirky texts is the perfect recipe for Instagram marketing. For motivational blogs this is a very favorable aspect. Lot of startup/entrepreneurship content uses image with captions for pushing their content. This can motivate users to sign up for peak performance seminars and master classes. The option of short videos also is a factor that makes Instagram a preferred option for self-help business.
- Instant connect: Instagram is all about instant connect with your clients. A well-designed Instagram profile with regular posts is sure to attract a lot of followers. The features such as Instagram shares and likes helps in additional reach out. Maintaining a loyal follower community is crucial for this.You can also buy free Instagram followers from specialized Instagram marketing agencies. This will be an additional boost to your business.
- Brand building: Instagram and other social media platforms have made brand building much easier. But you need to be consistent with your logo, color schemes and creative. Primarily being an image sharing platform, Instagram gives that extra visual impact for your brand. This helps in faster brand recall by customers.
- Affiliate marketing: Small self-help brands can generate additional income by becoming affiliate marketing partners. Through your posts you can promote brands that are providing products/services related to your content. For e.g. If you are promoting workout/gym based video content, you can partner with nutrition product companies for their promotion.
- Instagram business account: The provision of a separate business account is a great tool for your digital marketing efforts. It has additional features such as campaigns for reaching out to a targeted population. With an increase in competition, this will help your business to stand out from the crowd. This also allows better analytics that can throw some light into customer preferences and feedback.
Maximizing the use of digital marketing is a must for any business. In a highly competitive sector such as self-help business, it becomes inevitable. Instagram is very useful for such business to promote their products and services. But building up an Instagram following can be time-consuming. At this juncture, reaching out to an expert Instagram marketing agency will be helpful. They can provide you with free Instagram followers. Additionally, they help with free Instagram likes and shares, increasing user engagement. It is completely legal and can help in the growth of your self-help business.
Also on TurboMedia
How You Can Get More Likes on Your Instagram Posts
A like on Instagram is represented by double-tapping a post or clicking on the heart icon below it. Finding ways to increase the number of Instagram likes you get is crucial for the growth of…
5 Easy Ways to Use Your Instagram Milestones to Rake Up New Followers
We know what an achievement it is when you get a new follower notification on your mobile screens! We understand how precious each follower is to your Instagram page and business, considering the fact that…
All You Need to Know About Explore – Instagram’s Discovery Destination
Instagram, a social media platform that has connected millions of people all over the world, is offering ample opportunities to businesses to showcase their products and services ideally. You might have seen several ads on…