Why Your Small Business Needs Instagram Presence
The world is now online, and the smartest and fastest way to market is by using social media. Using Instagram for small business marketing is one of the most popular and effective strategies. It is easy to use, has a massive reach, and is effective in generating leads for your business or sending leads to your sales funnel.
Instagram marketing is also cost-effective for small businesses since it’s free to use. You can also choose to buy Instagram followers or partner with Instagram influencers to boost your reach.
Using Instagram for business
The first step to marketing your business with Instagram is to create a business account for your brand. You can do this by creating a personal account and converting it to a business account by going to account settings.
Create the perfect professional bio for the page, use your logo as the profile picture, and use a clear Call To Action in the bio. Once this is done, you can use the account for marketing your small business! Remember to follow these tips to build a loyal audience for your page:
- Upload high-quality images, videos, and reels
- Respond professionally to the comments on your content
- Respond to all your DMs and keep the tone friendly
- Understand and use hashtags properly
While there are many reasons Instagram may be the best marketing strategy for your small business, here are the top ones:
- Attract audience: Instagram is based almost entirely on visual media. Seeing photos and videos can attract the audience faster and they’re also more likely to remember your brand due to the visuals.
- Boost lead generation and sales: Once the audience is hooked to your visuals, you can direct them to your sales funnel. You can also embed forms into your paid marketing campaigns to collect consumer data and generate leads.
- Tell your story: Instagram is the perfect place to tell your story to people. You can use interesting visuals along with well-written captions to tell your brand’s origin and growth story. When people find a story they connect with, they are more likely to trust your brand and engage with it.
- Networking: Use the networking power of Instagram to connect with like-minded people or connect with influencers to help promote your brand to boost sales! You might even find someone offering a service you need for your business, such as graphic designing.
- Stay updated with the latest trends: Instagram is the perfect place to update yourself with the latest in any industry. You can use these trends to your benefit by factoring them into your marketing strategy to reach a wider audience and grow your sales.
- Get consumer insights: you can use the “polls” feature in your stories to gather insights by asking relevant questions to your audience. You can use their responses as a tool to improve your product or service and boost brand value!
- Mobile benefit: Instagram was designed to be a mobile app rather than a website right from the beginning. Since 90% of mobile users are hooked to apps, you can use it to your benefit by engaging with them ‘on the go’. They can access your brand from anywhere, at any time, and you can post content even if you’re not at your desk!
It’s crucial for every small business to have a presence on the largest social media platform to reach a vast audience, generate quality leads, and boost sales!
While using hashtags can help you get followers organically, you can grow your audience much faster by purchasing Instagram followers. Subscribe to a free or paid plan now with TurboMedia to grow your followers and audience engagement!
Also on TurboMedia
Personal Branding on Instagram: How-To Guide
Social media has exploded as a powerful way to scale businesses and boost brand recognition. But this doesn’t just apply to large business entities with thousands of products to sell – you can promote your…
How to Get Your Instagram Followers to Increase Your Account’s TikTok Viewership
People often engage in the debate of TikTok vs Instagram. Which is a better social media platform, which has more potential – these are questions content creators and marketers constantly dabble with. What if you…
Unique Ways to Use Instagram Stories to Your Advantage
In recent years, Instagram has added a variety of content-sharing features for its users. Instagram Stories is one of those features. Stories posts on Instagram are temporary posts, which are similar to how the Snaps…